The following standard website terms and conditions shall manage your use of this website.
The terms and conditions apply fully and affect your use of this website. By using this website, you agreed to accept all the following terms. You must not use this website if you don’t accept any of these standard terms and conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
This is a website where DogLittle.com, its owners, and collaborators can share information regarding the categories listed. We are not professionals, however, we gather data and study/research as much as we can to bring you the best content.
The content we provide is for entertainment purposes only.
We are not medical professionals so any information that you get from this website is not a substitute for any treatment/diagnosis/prognosis/prescription or any advice of a medical professional of any kind.
Always seek the advice of a professional regarding your or your pet’s health. They come first so anything you read on this website should not be the cause of delay in seeking their advice.
By using this website you agree that you will not hold this website, DogLittle.com, its contributors, or its licensors accountable/responsible for any actions that you take or fail to take as a result of the information provided on this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent DogLittle.com from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
All Rights Reserved
DogLittle.com owners own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You have only limited access to view the content intended to be seen.
We try our best to keep the content original and do not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others. If you ever believe that is not the case you may contact us at email @ doglittle.com
Restrictions on this website
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing, Selling Sub-licensing, Commercializing, Advertising or Marketing, Publicly Performing, or Showing the website material in any way on any other media or online platform.
- Using this website in any way that is damaging(or that impacts the access) to this website.
- Selling, sub-licensing, and/or otherwise commercializing this website’s content or data.
- Using this Website in a way that is against the applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Engaging in any activity similar to the extraction of the website’s data in any way.
We Don’t Claim Any Warranties:
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- We shall delete any provision of these terms found to be invalid under the law without affecting the other provisions provided on the website.
- If you have any complaints regarding the information provided on this website, contact us and we will address your complaint on a case by case basis.
- DogLittle.com is permitted to revise any terms and conditions (at any time), as we see fit without notifying anyone. The visitors are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.
- DogLittle.com is allowed to transfer its rights without any notifications.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, the United States and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the State of California, the United States for the resolution of any disputes.